Team Membership Drive
The 12th Man Club exists to support and promote Bruins Football. Membership into the 12th Man Club is open to
- parents of students participating in Football at BHS
- parents of students participating in Football Cheer at BHS
- 12th Man Club Member alumni
- Members of the community that are invested in the service and support of Brentwood Football
All membership contributions help offset expenses of the 12th Man Club. Many of these expenses directly benefit the student-athlete. Some examples include team apparel, weight training, equipment, field maintenance, pre-game meals, coaching clinics etc.
We would not be able to fund our program need without 100% participation of our football families in our membership drive. The 12th Man Club is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization and qualifies for tax deductions as specified by the IRS. Scholarships are available for financial hardships and installment plans as well. Please contact John Dreier, 12th Man Club President.
Copy of Information Sheets
Key Information and Dates
Team 2018 membership drive is underway! We are currently accepting payments and we ask that all memberships be paid in full NO LATER than Media Day, July 26, 2018, so that we can fund this year's needs.
All completed memberships received by Blue/Gold Game on May 8, 2018 will be entered into a drawing to receive one of four pairs of team cleats (one per class)! Be sure to complete a separate form for each player.
Memberships can be paid in full or paid in installments over three (3) months. Member level benefits will not be processed until payment in full has been received. Payments may be made as follows:
- Check mailed to 12th Man Club, PO Box 1863, Brentwood TN 37027
- Cash or check to "12th Man Club" collected at 12th Man Club meetings, Blue/Gold game, Media Day
- Cash or check to Class Representative
- Credit Card on BrentwoodFootball.com. A $10 convenience fee will apply to cover processing fees. Click on this link to pay your fees online
Reserved Seats may be purchased along with the Bruin Basic and Bruin Pride memberships (they are included with the MVP/Elite levels). Each seat costs $25. Game tickets and/or passes are not included with these seats and must be purchased separately through the school (passes are included with the MVP/Elite levels). MVP/Elite level members will be contacted for seat selection.
For all others, seat requests will be made at the 12th Man Club meeting on July 11, 2018. Seat selections for the $25 reserved seats are not guaranteed; seating will be finalized by the School Seating Administrator. In order to submit a request for seats and be given priority selection, all payments for memberships/seats must be received by July 1st. Thank you for supporting Brentwood Football!