2017 Team Membership Drive Underway!
The 12th Man Club exists to support and promote Bruins Football. Membership into the 12th Man Club is open to
- parents of students participating in Football at BHS
- parents of students participating in Football Cheer at BHS
- 12th Man Club Member alumni
- Members of the community that are invested in the service and support of Brentwood Football and the 12th Man Club
All membership contributions help off-set expenses of the 12th Man Club. Many of these expenses directly benefit the studentathlete. Some examples include: team apparel, weight training, equipment, field maintenance, pre-game meals, etc.
2017 Membership Levels (see reverse side for details of each level):
- Bruin Basic - $300 "Fair Share" Amount per Player
- Bruin Pride - $500
- Bruin MVP - $1000
- Bruin Elite - $1500
- Friends of Bruins Football - Various levels for Alumni, Family & Friends of Brentwood Football
The Bruin Basic level is the minimum level for membership in the 12th Man Club. Each player receives a direct benefit at this membership level, thus their “Fair Share”. We would not be able to fund our basic program needs without 100% participation of our football families at this level. Each membership level above Bruin Basic allows us to invest in additional program needs. Scholarships are available for financial hardships; please make arrangements with the 12th Man Club president.
Key Information and Dates
You can make payments now! Memberships can be paid in full or paid in installments over three (3) months. Member level benefits will not be processed until payment is received in full. You can make your payment the following ways:
- Via cash or check made out to 12th Man Club at a 12th Man Club meeting
- Via cash of check mailed to 12th Man Club, PO Box 1863, Brentwood TN 37024-1863
- Via cash or check given to your Class Representative
- Via Credit Card on BrentwoodFootball.com (a $10 convenience fee will apply to cover processing fees). Click “Register Online” from the left-side menu and follow the instructions
Now until May 11, 2017 (Blue/Gold game) - Pay membership before May 11 and you'll be entered into a drawing for a free pair of team cleats - one per class! Please complete a separate form for each player.
July 27, 2017 (Media Day) - Last day to pay membership fees or make last payment of installment.
Reserved Seats may be purchased along with the Bruin Basic and Bruin Pride memberships (they are included with the MVP/Elite levels). Each seat costs $25. Game tickets and/or passes are not included with these seats and must be purchased separately through the school (passes are included with the MVP/Elite levels). MVP/Elite level members will be contacted for seat selection. For all others, seat requests will be made at the 12th Man Club meeting on July 10 th .
NOTE: Seat selections for the $25 reserved seats are not guaranteed; seating will be finalized by the School Seating Administrator. In order to submit a request for seats and be given priority selection, all payments for memberships/seats must be received by July 1st.
Before July 1, 2017 - Request submitted by July 1 will receive priority after the MVP/Elite Level members.
July 10, 2017 - Last day to request reserved seats at the 12th Man Club Meeting
Please contact your Class Representative with any questions. Thank you for supporting Brentwood Football!